Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Human Body


        Today in class, I learned about the human body. I learned and labeled most of our bones that we have and our body parts. We have many bones in our body like our clavicle which is like close to the shoulder blade. There are many bones that we have from head to toe. Our bones: Mandible, Sternum, Ribs, Sacrum, Pubis, Carpals, Metacarpals, Phalanges, Tarsals, Metatarsals, Phalanges, the Clavicle, Scapula, Humerus, Radius, Ulna, Femur, Patella, Tibia, and the Fibula bone. These are all of the bones I have learned in class that is in our body from head to toe. Well, I didn't learn every bone in our body, I learned the main bones of our skeleton. This is the information that I received in class today. Have a great day!

human skeleton

Reference: Science Teacher
Photo taken from Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment