Friday, September 12, 2014

Science Thoughts


     Today I am going to talk about Albert Einstein. Hey, at least I am talking about Science. Albert Einstein is a cool guy. He did some cool stuff back in the day. He was alive during Hitlers time! He sent a letter to Franklin Delano Roosevelt telling him about this new bomb that might help with World War 2. Impressive right?

I used to think he was just a scientist on a poster or something but he did good and impressive science related and physics related kind of things. He created good science quotes and many theories. I think he should still be alive right now because he would still be creating new things. He would develop better technology than we have now. That is what I think of Albert Einstein.

Resources: www.wikipedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment