Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It Is Just The Start!


        I believe this is the start of the end of the world. There will be a super typhoon in the North Pacific heading toward the Bering Sea region. This will be the biggest storm. The storm is headed toward the Bering Sea region and may hit the western Aleutians by Friday. The storm is commonly known as Super Typhoon Nuri. 

         Super Typhoon Nuri  is expected to hit the East Coast of Japan by Wednesday, November 5, 2014. Then, if it does come to our island on Friday, well there goes our island. We're surrounded by water, so it is going to be a big flood. There will be hurricane force winds, storm surges that are worst than the regular storms we have and there might be erosion from flooding. If there are Southwest winds on our island, then the harbor will be gone. Well, that is it, the weather update is this Wednesday to see whether or not the storm is going to hit the Aleutians and to see a clear image of what the storm will bring to the Aleutians.

        At first, before the Super Typhoon Nuri is expected to hit the Pribilofs, it will first hit somewhere else in the Aleutians. I believe it won't hit us because the typhoon is in Japan. But, I would be prepared for the next few days just in case. I live on St. Paul Island, Alaska. And our community is surrounded by the Bering Sea and we are the Pribilofs. I suggest everyone on the Pribilofs stay in Friday after school if you are a student or an adult.

        I have many opinions about this. I think it shouldn't hit the Aleutians. I don't want this storm to affect our island at all if it hits the Aleutians. I don't to deal with floods around town and evacuating if we have to. I'm too scared for that happening. But we can't predict the future, so have to wait until Wednesday to see how the storm is going to be.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment