Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Science Fair For School and My Blog Reasons



         I have never been in a school Science Fair before in my life. I always wanted to know the feeling of winning a badge or reward for my project but I never had the time to be in the Science Fair. It would have made me feel more like a Geek of Science. I really like Science now. It is one of my favorite subjects.

         I am doing Science blogs because it is easy to do. I have a class for the "The Survey of Science," since I learn in that class everyday, I decided to do blogs about what I learn everyday. I've come to like it a lot. It is one of my favorite things to do when I have free time. When I do my blogs, I have a lot to say and tell about the topics I choose, so bear with me. Anyways, I never been in a Science Fair and I hope my opinion and thoughts are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment