Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Feelings of Stress (Human Science)



             You ever feel so stressed out that you don't even want to work on homework anymore or even do anything? Stress is a feeling that we have when we react to certain situations or things. It is the body's way of saying to challenge and prepare to meet and face a tough situation in life. Everyone experiences stress at times like adults, teens, and even kids. That is how I feel. I have been working everyday on my homework and I can't get a break to myself. I am constantly losing sleep to homework. I bet by the end of the year, I'll be a robot.
             Students go to school around 6 to 8 in the morning depending on the school you go to or if you are in school still. We do classwork in class all day for at least 8 hours a day and then there is homework. By the time it is nighttime, we don't want to deal with homework. We want to sleep or rest. My point is that stress is overwhelming and it could make you want to give up. But I am not giving up, I am getting my assignments done and turned in on time. Well, just remember to keep your head up, even when things are not going well for you and when you feel stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment