Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cool Quote That I Like


          “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” This quote is very interesting to me. I like it a lot. I think it means that people appear bright and smart but when they talk it is slower than light. Light travels faster than sound. So, when we talk, we are slower than light. This quote really had me thinking but I think I figured it out. What do you think it means? Do you think you could figure it out? Read the quote and think about it for a bit.

Resources: Google Images

1 comment:

  1. I think that this quotes means that somebody can appear to be great, and this image is destroyed when their small mind is revealed when they speak. Small minds can make a beautiful person look uglier than their looks that seemed to make them shine.

    ReplyDelete