Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Flu



       We all know that having the flu is not a fun sickness or illness to have. These past few days, I have had a mild flu and it is definitely not fun. I do not like throwing up. It is gross and unsanitary. When I have the flu, I always know when my mouth gets really watery and it won't stop. That is when I know that I have am going to begin the flu sickness for a little while or so.


       The way that my flu usually starts is when my stomach builds up many acids and gases from eating greasy foods like pizza and many other greasy foods. I feel the gases or acids rumbling in my stomach just waiting to get out. I believe that is the only reason why I start having the flu. I don't normally get the flu but to start off the year, I had a three day flu. But my antibodies or the thing that fights my sickness or illness helps me get better. Anyways, the flu is not fun to get or receive from someone because of germs or viruses. That is my opinion about the flu and how I get the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment