Friday, January 16, 2015

Quotes from a Famous Scientist Albert Einstein



         "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." "Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them." "The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." "The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat."

          I like these quotes because they are really good quotes and they inspire me somehow. I have a fear of oblivion, where when I die, everyone will forget me and not remember me. To solve that fear, I want to change the world and make a huge difference in life. Get to know everyone. And I want to get into government and make changes in the world. Then, maybe, after some possible miracle, I will become President of the United States of America and I will make a difference and change in peoples' lives. Anyways, that is how I see it and my response back to Albert Einsteins' quotes.

Resources: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein_3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment