Monday, January 19, 2015

Great Quotes from Famous Scientists



              "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein   "In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time." - Leonardo Da Vinci  "A person starts to live when he or she can live outside herself." -Albert Einstein  "You cannot teach a man anything; you can help him discover it in himself." -Galileo  "The Sun, with all the planets revolving around it, and depending on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as though it had nothing else in the Universe to do." -Galileo  "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin  "An American monkey, after getting drunk on Brandy, would never touch it again, and thus much wiser than most men." -Charles Darwin  "A true friend is one soul in two bodies." -Aristotle  "He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind." -Leonardo Da Vinci  "If I have seen futher than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." -Isaac Newton

               I like the quote, "a true friend is one soul in two bodies." -Aristotle  I like this quote because it makes sense in a way. My friends are very true to me and I consider them as family and sisters. I would say Albert Einstein is my favorite scientist at giving and making famous quotes. They are so interesting in many ways. These are my thoughts and some quotes from some famous scientists.

Resources: http://timehuman.blogspot.com/2010/05/greatest-scientist-quotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment