Friday, August 29, 2014

10 Things You Don't Know About Me



There are ten things you should know about me.

1.) First, I love basketball and I play at the basketball court almost everyday with my friends.

2.) I am from St. Paul Island, Alaska.

3.) The activities and clubs that I like being in are Future Educators of Alaska, Student Council, the School Board, cross country, basketball, volleyball, and many more.

4.) My favorite team in the NBA is the Chicago Bulls.

5.) My favorite team in the NFL is the San Francisco 49ers.

6.) My favorite colors are red, white, blue, grey, and black.

7.) Another thing about me is that I watch MTV a lot and my favorite shows on that network is Awkward, Faking It, Ridiculousness, and Girl Code.

8.) I am a huge fanatic about Derrick Rose and I have all of his gear.

9.) I want to go to college and obtain a law degree.

10.) The last thing you should know about me is that I am kind, creative, adventurous, confident, dependable, and a good role model.

Well, if you didn't know me, these are the main things that represent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment